Who Are Those Who Show Enmity Towards Islam?
If we look at the religions of the world, one would realize that Islam is a religion loathed by the majority of people - what is the reason for this open enmity? If we scrutinize those who openly display their enmity towards Islam, we can categorize them into one of the following categories:
1) Polytheists and ignorant, as Islam is the religion of truth which disallows worshipping and showing humility to anything other than Allah.
Allah says: Say, [O Muhammad] 'Is it other than Allah that you order me to worship, O ignorant ones? (39:64)
2) Those whose natural disposition have adulterated, as Islam is a religion which agrees with the natural disposition of man.
Allah says: So direct your face (self) toward the religion, inclining to truth. [Adhere to] the natural innate state (Islamic Monotheism) in which Allah has created all people. No change should there be in the creation of Allah (by following other than that). That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know. (30:30)
3) Unjust people, as Islam is a religion of justice and equity.
(Indeed, Allah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids immorality and bad conduct and oppression. He admonishes you that perhaps you will be reminded.) (16:90)
4) Those who seek to spread mischief and wrongdoing, as Islam is the religion of righteousness and reform.
Allah says: ( And they [the disbelievers] strive throughout the land [causing] corruption, and Allah does not like corrupters.) (5:64)
5) Transgressors, as Islam is the religion of peace. Allah says:
(Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not commit aggression. Indeed. Allah does not like aggressors.) (2:190)
6) The fanatics and extremists, as Islam is a moderate religion.
(And thus we have made you a moderate and just community that you will be witnesses over the people and the Messenger will be a witness over you.) (2:143)
7) People who have animalistic and satanic desires, as Islam is a religion of chastity.
(And do not approach unlawful sexual intercourse (by avoiding all situations that might possibly lead to it). Indeed, it is ever an immorality and is evil as a way.) (17:32)
8) Those who desire worldly life, as Islam is a religion of mutual support and mercy which fights exploitation of people's needs and weaknesses.
(And do not consume one another's wealth unjustly or send it [in bribery] to the rulers in order that [they might aid] you [to] consume a portion of the wealth of the people in sin, while you know [it is unlawful].) (2:188)
9) Those who scorn and belittle humanity and deem themselves a chosen race, as Islam is a religion of equality which fights all forms of racism and prejudice.
(O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted. )(49:13)